Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Class that was not Here (or There)

Ugh...wish I would have seen the announcement that we were not meeting on campus BEFORE getting there. Ahhhh well.

When some big change comes along (as in, my usual Monday routine shifts), I tend to feel off. I've fought it, and I don't feel quite as off these days as I used to, but I still feel DIFFERENT. But, as I often do when I feel a little less than usual, I sat myself down in front of a video game. And my oh my...I just picked up the Ultimate Genesis Collection on the good ol' Xbox 360 - ah, memories of that 16-bit era!

When it comes to life (and Jeet Kune Do, coincidentally) we must be like water. Able to adjust ourselves to match whatever comes to us, while still retaining enough of what we ARE.

It was actually nice to hang out at the IT building for a little bit before heading home and just talking to some people in the class. Talking is good - even when there's nothing major discussed.

I'm only now noticing how fractured and random this post is. Eh, it happens. Just goes to show my wandering thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment