Monday, January 12, 2009

First Class


The above is my initial reflection to the first class (and the suggestion to focus on "round" things). May be a bit scrawly, but nothing beats the feel of ink on paper. I've been sort of forcing myself to jot down thoughts every now and then, so you may find me posting a couple of scans out of my notebooks.

This class seems very different. The lack of absolute instruction really does cause a slight sense of panic. I'm already feeling my brain sort of remold itself a bit. Just trying to wrap my head around what this class IS has caused some transformation. The weird thing is, recently I've been feeling my mind is in a very fragile state right now (not like...crazy, wacko fragile - more like very...moldable). It's almost like my brain is forcing things to reboot in a sense. So, in that case - I think this class could be coming along at JUST the right time. I look forward to having assumptions challenged in this class. I can't wait to see where this class leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment