Sunday, April 26, 2009

Scavenger Hunt Cop Out

Uhm...scavenger hunt. I know there's a crapload of New Media going on around, but...I'm pressed for time. SO...here's my favorite example in Indy.

http://o2ed.com/


Why is it my fav? Because I work there! Okay, it might not be my FAVORITE...but...just...roll with it?

We deliver online training to mainly machine workers in the container of Flash. Basically it's an interactive way to give information. We design, animate, program, etc. the courses to reflect the actual functions of giant multi-million dollar machines! It also gives the worker an opportunity to see a machine up close (or at least a representation of it) and experiment with it without having to actually be near a machine.

So, umm...yeah. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment