Sunday, March 8, 2009

More What If?s

- What if I decided to definitely create a question mark box from Mario?
- What if I made the box out of metal? Would that be doable?
- What if I made the box actually USEABLE for storage?
- What if instead of recreating the box, I modified it into my own design?
- What if there were additional items within the box?
- What if I actually displayed the box somewhere?
- What if I have enough time to create additional boxes or items?
- What if I could rig the box to actually shoot out an item?
- What if I lack the tools to create this box?
- What if I just decide to make the box out of wood?
- What if I could repurpose something existing into the box?
- What if I gifted somebody with the box randomly?
- What if that random person doesn’t get what it is?
- What if I experimented with LEDs or something to jazz it up?
- What if I could incorporate sound into this somehow?
- What if I created other objects that interacted with the box?
- What if I DID decide to go back to the monitor idea?
- What if I made the box miniature? What if I made it lifesize?
- What if the box had swappable sides (as in, removable images on the outside of the box?
- What if the box had a scrolling image of a question mark around it?
- What if I felt the project was good enough to send the results in to a video game-based fan site?
- What if the box became a prop in a video project?
- What if I sealed the box completely and forced someone to break it open to claim an object from inside?
- What if I didn’t tell the person what the object within was?
- What if I found a way to mount the box onto a wall or suspend it in the air in some other manner?
- What if I made a multitude of question mark boxes and hid them around campus?
- What if the boxes were made of a bouncy material so I could hurl the boxes across Michigan St.?
- What if I make the box from the video game realistic, with actual rivets and metal sheets?
- What if, every so often, I created a new object and eventually created enough of a collection to mock up a scene from Super Mario Bros?
- What if I could convince someone in class to hit their head against the bottom of the box to see if something will pop up (easy)?
- What if I made a bizarro question box – all cruddy and with an upside-down question mark?
- What if I took the basic design of the box and shifted it to other containers (a treasure chest, a crate, a bubble capsule thingy)?
- What if I WORE the box (feel the box, BE the box)?
- What if I made a Jack-in-the-Box out of this…?
- What if the box was meant to hold old Nintendo games?
- What if I converted this box into a shell for an old Nintendo?

No comments:

Post a Comment